Asia Pacific Vascular Biology Organization Conference 2019
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
at the Asia Pacific Vascular Biology Organization (APVBO) 2019 Conference
The APVBO 2017 conference in Guangzhou was a great success and had several hundred attendees. The APVBO 2019 conference features even more internationally renowned top speakers (more than 34 now versus 23 last time) and promises a bigger and greater conference, which will bring together the best vascular researchers, physicians, students, and industry leaders across the world. This in turn will provide the sponsors/exhibitors an excellent platform to promote their business and gain more domestic and international visibility.
To help the sponsors/exhibitors achieve their objectives, a wide range of sponsorship and exhibition options are available.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiton Prospectus:
Information for Sponsors
Benefits for sponsors
≥ 120,000 CNY
≥ 90,000 CNY
≥ 60,000 CNY
Satellite meeting during lunch time
Exhibition at conference.
Priority to choose exhibition location
Complementary conference registration
Advertisement in conference program book
1 full page
Marketing material included in attendee’s bag
Display of company info on attendee’s bag
Logo + 374 characters
Logo + 200 characters
Logo + 150 characters
Video advertisement during coffee breaks
Display of company logo on conference website (with hyperlink), in program book and flyer
Conference registration list upon request
Use of the conference information
Verbal acknowledgement in welcome address
1. Sponsors can receive the APVBO 2019 conference registration list if requested after the meeting free of charge. Per APVBO Confernce policy, the email addresses will not be included in the list. Only names, positions, and affiliations will be included.
2. All forms of advertisement files/material must be provided to APVBO before April 8, 2019 and shall be approved by APVBO.
Information for Exhibitors
28,000 CNY (4,120 USD)
The fee includes:
1. 1 exhibition table and 2 chairs
2. 6 complementary exhibitor badges
3. Display of company logo (with hyperlink) on website, conference program book and flyer
4. Registration list upon request after meeting
5. Use of conference information in company communications, such as logo
6. 24 hour security
7. Daily cleaning of the exhibition and common areas
Installation of Exhibition
Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 14:00-17:30
Science Building, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Zhujiang New Town Campus, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
Thursday, May 9, 2019, 17:40-20:00
Friday, May 10, 2019, 8:00-18:00
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 8:00-18:00
Exhibitor badge must be worn all the time at the conference.
Apart from complimentary registration, additional company staff/representatives must register as regular conference attendees.
Exhibitors are permitted to distribute the marketing material in the exhibition space only.
All the distributed items must be useful and relevant to the professional activities of the conference attendees.
Advertisement in Conference Program Book
Outside Back Cover
21 cm*29.7 cm
Inside Back Cover
21 cm*29.7 cm
21 cm*29.7 cm
21 cm*14.85 cm
10.5 cm*14.85 cm
1. High resolution JPEG files are required.
2. 3 mm bleed on all edges is required on the picture.
3. All files must be provided to APVBO before April 8, 2019 and shall be approved by APVBO.
Contract and Payment
How to apply
Please fill in the application form and send to: email@example.com.
Once the application form is received by APVBO, a contract will be sent to you for completion.
50% (or 100%) of the payment must be made within 10 business days from the date the contract is signed.
The rest of the (50%) payment must be made by March 15, 2019. If the full balance is not received by the deadline, the applicant will not be assigned an exhibition space until the balance is received.
Application after March 15, 2019 must pay the full payment within 10 business days from the date the contract is signed.
Late payment may lead to cancellation of exhibition space and other benefits without notification.
How to pay
With regard to payment please contact APVBO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com and will subject to the following condition:
Before Jan 1, 2019: 80% refund
From Jan 2, 2019 to Mar 15, 2019: 50% refund
After Mar 15, 2019: no refund
Tel: 0086-2087331815 (Monday to Friday: 8:00 – 12:00, 14:30 – 17:30)